Universal Forest Products Treater in White Bear Lake, Minnesota
The Treater is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of wood preserving equipment; ensures material is treated following the appropriate specifications; handles and disposes hazardous materials according to policy. Works under immediate supervision; relies on specific direction and instructions.
- Tests wood fiber and solutions to meet specific treating requirements.
- Transfer material into the treating cylinder (loading and unloading from the pad).
- Provides general preventive maintenance on treating equipment.
- Completes pre-shift/startup equipment checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
- Prepares for the daily treating schedule.
- Ensures rough material is ready and available for treating.
- Follows treating protocol and instructions as described by Company policy.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- May assist others with moving material, loading and unloading material to and from the tram
- Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
- Performs other duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled