Entegee Production Coordinator -60678200 - MU in White Bear Lake, Minnesota
Production Coordinator -60678200 - MU
Job Code: 60678200Job Location: White Bear Lake, MNCategory: Inventory & PurchasingLast Updated: 06/01/2018Apply Now!
The Production Coordinator schedules and coordinates the flow of work within the Paint Department to expedite production and to ensure customer order delivery dates are met.
• Process department timekeeping and daily labor in Ulti-Pro and SAP; enter new employees into the systems.
• Manage painting with outside vendors to include; scheduling, delivery, quality and adjustment of SAP CMAT for outside operation.
• Close all CMAT’s for Paint Department operations in SAP and update matrix boards daily.
• Finalize paint and graphics specifications with Sales team to ensure customer needs are met
• Back-up Graphics Technician as needed to ensure customer needs are met
• Order supplies for the department and enter requisitions as required for large purchases
• Work with the Call Center team to get spare parts orders painted and delivered to customer specifications
• Manage system process for the department to include; opening, updating and closing reports
• Support and maintain new LEAN initiatives in the department
• Monitor the work schedule and communicate updates to the Planning Department to ensure delivery dates are acceptable
• Conduct daily standup meetings, convey daily safety messages, lead team stretching routine and allocate labor for two shifts.
• High school diploma
• 3-5 years manufacturing experience, preferably in automotive paint production
• Ability to handle high work load and manage multiple projects
• Strong computer skills and knowledgeable in SAP and Microsoft Office products
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience with the components of Lean manufacturing, preferred
• Perform work on the production floor 25% of the time.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 60678200MU
Equal Opportunity Employer