Stanley Acess Technologies Welder in Two Harbors, Minnesota
71218BRTitle:WelderBusiness:US - Stanley Infrastructure State/Country/Province:Minnesota No. of Positions:1Job Description:
This position is responsible for the production welding of all components, which make up the parts in the manufacturing process of heavy hydraulic attachments.
• Perform arc, wirefeed and arc air welding including knowledge of all basic weld symbols on blueprints.
• Maintain the ability to weld according to Weld Quality Policy.
• Understand pre/post heat of weldment to include the proper use of temperature control stick.
• Meet performance standards per job/task as outlined on product routes.
• Operate overhead crane, jib hoist, forklift and other lifting devices safely and properly
• Maintain safe and organized work area including end of shift clean up and light maintenance in
• accordance with 5S standards.
• Must be able to communicate fully with supervisor(s) and coworker(s).
• Use and follow personal protective equipment program at all times.
• Proper and safe use of cutting torches
• Ability to read and follow product routes
• Ability to read and complete labor tickets.
• Required to adhere to all safety programs and policies
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
In addition to all Class C major job functions:
• Must demonstrate weld ability on one or more product lines.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of layout, fit-up and tacking on one or more product lines.
In addition to all Class C and B Major job functions:
• Must have demonstrated weld ability on all product lines.
• Must be able to work with no supervision.
• Ability to train and assign work to others in the department.
• Assist in documenting standard work procedures and provide training on same.
• Ability to operate all welding equipment including manual machines and robot welder if assigned.
Requisition Number:71218BRFunction:Manufacturing City:Two HarborsEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Manufacturing