Aerotek Quality Control Technician in Shakopee, Minnesota
• Dispensing includes picking, shaking, stocking, pulling, measuring, mixing, labeling and filling liquid solvent-based paint products.
• Safely and effectively use different types of blending tools: scales, mixers, rollers, crimper, compressors, power tools, etc. Has mechanical aptitude.
• Can accurately follow a written work order.
• Complete necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Load and unload with forklift.
• Conduct inventory on a scheduled basis.
• Maintains inventory that includes raw materials, containers, filters, supplies and tools.
• Daily maintenance and basic equipment maintenance.
• Performs at a high level of accuracy.
• May be called upon to perform a variety of other duties.
• Will cross-train in Quality Control: sampling, spraying and testing paint specimens, data entry, creating and filing standard panels.
• Safely and effectively use different types of paint application tools: pressure pots, spray guns, scales, mixers, test equipment, etc. Has mechanical aptitude.
• Strong team player to successfully complete a job.
• Must be able to respond to after-hours critical projects, including on holidays and weekends, if required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs