Entegee Laser Operator - 1st Shift - 60654149 - MU in Shakopee, Minnesota
Laser Operator - 1st Shift - 60654149 - MU
Job Code: 60654149Job Location: Shakopee, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 04/29/2018Apply Now!
The Laser Operator is responsible for the daily setup and operation of the Trumpf and Bystronic laser cutting machines.
• Set up and operate a the Trumpf and Bystonic laser machines
• Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day’s production.
• Load and unload machines.
• Reads and understands CNC Laser programming to verify parts are cut to meet requirements
• Verify machine settings by measuring positions and first-run parts.
• Inspect and measure parts to ensure blueprint specifications are met.
• Submits correct first articles to QA, monitors dimensions and adjusts as required to maintain tolerances.
• Perform preventative maintenance on CNC equipment. Maintain up-to-date maintenance and calibration schedules.
• Document actions by completing production and quality logs as required.
• Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times.
• Comply with all company processes, procedures, quality directives and safety procedures.
• Must be aware of, and work to, established set-up and part per hour run times, and part quality requirements as established on work orders.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and does so with minimal supervision
• Support and participate in ISO, Lean Manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
• Operate a forklift as required to move raw and finished goods.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two-year machine tool technology degree, and 3 years of machining experience in a metal manufacturing environment. Must have setup experience.
• Must have close tolerance aerospace manufacturing experience
• Understanding of, and experience with, programming codes.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Ability to use measuring instruments (e. g. gauges, micrometers, calipers).
• Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to machining problems.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 60654149MU
Equal Opportunity Employer