Newell Brands Coleman Packager 1st Shift in Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Live, Learn, Work and Play
At Coleman our vision is to be the leading outdoor recreation company in the U.S. by developing high-quality, innovative products that enhance the enjoyment of the outdoors and create lasting memories.
Job Summary: The Packager Job Grade 1 is responsible for tagging PFD’s according to UL requirements, , inserting display hook, hanger, insert assigned vest in box following established procedures, tap box, affix appropriate sticker on box, and numerous other duties as required.
1. Tag various PFD’s products following established UL requirements.
2. Insert display hook on assigned product
1. Place hanger on assigned products
1. Insert assigned vest in box following established procedures
1. Run box through tapping machine
1. Attached style number sticker on box
1. Stack box as directed
2. Monitors products/materials to detect defects to insure acceptable quality.
3. Assists in keeping work area neat, clean and organized.
1. Responsible for injury prevention, promoting safety and maintaining a neat and orderlyworkplace.
1. Performs miscellaneous other assignments with a high degree of urgency and flexibility.
Distinguish fine visual details and color variations.
Comply with the company’s and regulatory agencies’ standards.
Read and recognize numbers.
Read or recognize a limited number of words written in English.
Comprehend simple instructions.
Follow verbal instructions.
Satisfactorily meet reasonable expected standards of performance.
Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Lift up to 15 pounds regularly.
Stand for extended periods of time.
stand, and walk.
Twist, bend, and stoop.
Hold, grasp, push/pull items
COMPANY: The Coleman Company, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112883
Location: MN - Sauk Rapids