U.S. Bank Bond Operations Processor 5 in SAINT PAUL, Minnesota
Provide internal and external customer service related to Default and Non-Standard processing. Perform high level transactions related to Default and Non-Standard distributions. Work with management to assess and mitigate financial and regulatory risk related to daily transactions. Independently work with internal and external customers to resolve complex issues. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all Default and Non-Standard payment requests. Coordinate with other areas as required to ensure compliance with service standards and regulatory deadlines.
High school diploma or equivalent
Three or more years of experience in transaction processing
- Ability to work independently and resolve complex issues
- Capability to meet tight turnaround times on multifaceted assignments
- Ability to identify potential risk and proactively seek out solutions
- Sound problem analysis skills; use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Saint Paul
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180030010
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled