Aerotek Assembler in Saint Paul, Minnesota
DIRECT PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY
The list below highlights the essential job responsibilities but is not exhaustive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assembles and boxes component parts and finished goods.
• Operates testers, boxers, production equipment, scales and labelers.
• Tends boxing/ banding/ taping machine; folds and positions corrugated packing inserts.
• Visually checks the assembled units for appearance and completeness; informs the supervisor or lead person of obvious discrepancies.
• Visually verifies unit serial number on the rating decal to the serial number on the carton label on every 4th unit.
• Complete the Daily Production form to ensure an accurate accounting of the day’s production numbers. Document issues found during the day to accurately determine day’s production count.
• Completes statistical process control charts and other related quality documentation on the computer.
• Completes visual inspection of parts for quality requirements according to work instructions.
• Stamps carton label with operator clock number when working at the boxing station.
• Notifies the supervisor of any faulty equipment or mechanical conditions, keeps the work area clean and orderly, and maintains equipment and tools in good working order.
Assembly, Mechanical, Hand tool, Mechanical assembly
Top Skills Details:
hand and power tool knowledge
Manufacturing Experience preferred
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ethics - Treats people with respect.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs