Andersen Windows and Doors Internal Operations Supervisor in Roseville, Minnesota
Renewal by Andersen is looking to add an Internal Operations Supervisor to our team in Roseville, MN!
Renewal by Andersen is united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the communities, we serve. We believe that we can make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We wake up every day, inspired to push the status quo and continuously set a new standard in the home improvement industry by solving today’s most challenging problems and continuously redefining what it means to deliver a World Class Homeowner Experience. Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative candidate to help perfect our customer’s experience in upgrading their homes. Want to join our team?
*PURPOSE: *Responsible for effectively organizing and coordinating the work flow of the branch operations impacting order processing, permitting, revenue recognition, installer pay, accounts receivable, and scheduling. This position is also responsible for the implementation of lean processes within these functions.
- Supervise the schedule of service and install appointments maximizing efficiency of teams and delivering high level of customer service throughout the process.
- Manage data input into designated computer systems to assure accuracy and maximize first time throughout the process.
- Coordinate and oversee job folders and other documents related to the operational functions.
- Responsible for AR with a focus on maintaining lowers level possible at all times.
- Ensure open communication between sales, operations, and install teams on a daily basis to assure HOS is exceeded.
- Lead and develop lean, efficient and standardized methods within functions. With a consistent emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain standard operation procedures for all function they are responsible for
- Provide training and direct daily work of direct report(s)
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of outstanding customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Excellent organizational skills in structuring work assignments, creating standard work procedures, and planning.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in directing, managing, and motivating employees.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, written, and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills for problem solving, interpreting data, and defining resolution.
- Dependability in meeting deadlines, following through on commitments, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen.* *We’re committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid holidays plus PTO
401(k) plan & contributions
Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
A culture that supports work-life balance
An environment where collaboration is key
Volunteer opportunities – on company time
Environmentally conscious business decisions
10,000 employees and career opportunities nationwide
Primary Location: United States-MN-Roseville
Organization: Renewal by Andersen Corp.
Job Posting: Dec 30, 2020, 10:18:49 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 27641