Polaris Industries Robot Operator in Roseau, Minnesota
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
JOB SUMMARY : Operate robots to produce welded assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operator will be responsible for the incidental maintenance of the machine such as cone/tip cleaning and maintenance, weld wire replacement and machine area cleaning.
• Responsible for properly loading parts, using the agreed upon sequence and to identify good welds or bad welds.
• Responsible for various reports and data collection ie: FTQ, work gen and scrap reports.
• Inform the editor of any bad welds and make changes.
• Keep accurate day to day maintenance logs of robot operation.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices.
• Must be able to touch up welds that need minor repairs.
• Must be able to accurately job off using current process.
• Good communication skills.
• Must maintain the Polaris Values
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION :
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Welding experience preferred.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Must be willing to attend Robot Training.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to work in a fast paced welding environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com at http://www.polaris.com/
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
At Polaris, the need for diverse perspectives and experiences enables our vision of Best People, Best Team. We value our differences and align our passions to do great work. As a highly efficient growth company, we are driven to be agile and adaptable to support our customers. At Polaris we unite to create memorable adventures. Learn more at