Nothing Bundt Cakes Assistant Baker in Rochester, Minnesota
Do you want to work in a FUN AND FRIENDLY environment that has GREAT HOURS? Look no further and join the Nothing Bundt Cakes-Rochester family!
The assistant baker will bake all sizes and flavors offered by NBC according to NBC's standards and time guidelines. The baker will also be responsible for maintaining the required par levels and will bake accordingly. It will be the assistant baker's responsibility to keep the baking station clean, sanitized and running efficiently, as well as tracking inventory and ordering of groceries and baking materials.
- Possess a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow instructions
- Has integrity
- Takes Initiative
- Fits the Nothing Bundt Cakes Culture
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- Possess strong physical stamina
- Finds comfort doing repetitious work
- Has a strong sense of pride in one's work
- Has good organizational skills
- Feels the necessity to keep a clean work environment
- Ability to multitask while paying special attention to detail
Possess ability to foresee Responsibilities:
Abide by all NBC policies and procedures
- Uphold NBC's image and brand
- Assist other departments when necessary
- Put baked cakes away and rotate cakes in cooler according to NBC standards
- Maintain refrigeration logs
- Communicate with management about equipment including problems and maintenance
- Bake cakes in all sizes and flavors by diligently following recipes
- Remove cakes from pans and package properly
- Fold boxes and label containers
- Track inventory of baked goods
- Order and receive groceries
- Provide management with a daily production sheet
- Keep baking area clean and sanitized including tables, equipment and tools Starting Pay
Scheduled work hours will be between Monday-Saturday, 8:30am-6:00pm. Days/Hours may be adjusted during seasonal and peak times of the year.
*If interested, please call the bakery (507-200-4219) for more information and ask for Amy or fill out an application online.