Entegee Quality Technician - 63010991 - MG in Plymouth, Minnesota
Quality Technician - 63010991 - MG
Job Code: 63010991Job Location: Plymouth, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/08/2018Apply Now!
Ensure product quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction by auditing outgoing products. Work with manufacturing, design engineering and key suppliers as needed to improve issues found in the auditing process.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Perform machine audits in accordance with the Quality Program as described in QM-0077. (60% - Monthly)
• Lead in resolving production quality issues by utilizing our NCM initiative. (20% - Monthly)
• Identify top non-conforming issues
• Utilize good problem-solving skills to help improve issues
• Update NCM report monthly
• Assist the quality technician as needed (10% - Monthly)
• Assist in sorting of products when major issues arise
• Assist in the rework process when major issues arise
• Assist in incoming inspection as needed
• Assist in field returns as needed.
Other Job Duties (10% Monthly) -
• Support Urgent Issue Team.
• Work with Engineering to develop new inspection procedures
• Support receiving with shipping damage inspection and help problem solve improvements as needed
• Assist Engineering as needed.
• High School diploma or GED required, with some specialized training (i.e. business or technical school) preferred.
• Must have one year to three years of previous work experience
• An ability to focus on detail.
• Good organization skills to maintain accuracy
• Ability to recognize and resolve issues as needed.
• Good verbal and written internal and external communications skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Ability to work positively with people with diverse responsibilities and
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 63010991MG
Equal Opportunity Employer