Entegee Quality Assurance Technician - 61993349 - TV in Plymouth, Minnesota
Quality Assurance Technician - 61993349 - TV
Job Code: 61993349Job Location: Plymouth, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 05/11/2018Apply Now!
• Performs receiving inspection per inspection procedure requirements, verifies supplier compliance with purchase order requirements.
• Inspects purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements, including piece parts, circuit cards, sub-assemblies or final assembly hardware, as well as documentation received from Supplier.
• Performs dimensional inspections using set-ups, GD&T, and hand-held instruments to measure parts and assemblies to drawing requirement per ANSI-Y14.5. Inspects for proper identity and dimensions using such measuring devices as micrometers, gauges, CMM (Zeiss), calipers, telescope gauges, and optical comparators.
• Visually inspects for obvious defects or damage such as corrosion, cracks, dents, scratches, and pits. Makes accept/reject decisions on inspected goods. Maintains records of results.
• Ensures equipment is calibrated and within specifications
• Interface with local DCMA (customer) representative.
• Participate in internal and external Quality Management System audits.
• 4-6 years of experience as a quality inspector in aerospace industry or similar highly regulated environment
• Proficiency with Blue Print reading, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5
• Familiar with quality data / non-conforming material processing systems used to record inspection results
• High school diploma or equivalent, technical degree preferred
• Intermediate PC skills including knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Word & Excel
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess-
• Dimensional inspection use of Zeiss Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) to drawing requirements per ANSI-Y14.5, intermediate level.
• Experience performing source inspections at sub-tier suppliers
• Experience working with reduced dimension drawings and/or CAD files
• Familiarity and experience with AS9102 First Article Inspection requirements
• Ability to obtain government security clearance, if necessary
**Very important that worker has actual receiving inspection exp w/ electronic and mechanical parts. Attention to detail critical. Will need direct inspection exp. Work in a production line w/ an inspection step will not suffice, unless the inspection is complex. This pos. will be evaluating a lot of complexities.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 61993349TV
Equal Opportunity Employer