Entegee Assembler III - 63104870 - CG in Plymouth, Minnesota
Assembler III - 63104870 - CG
Job Code: 63104870Job Location: Plymouth, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2018Apply Now!
• Performs all types of assembly (including testing) on the line or at the bench.
• Operates a variety of shop machinery and hand-held tools such as presses, custom tooling, air drivers, torque wrenches, and test equipment to complete work orders.
• Assists Team Lead with temporary personnel training with repetitive type work and sets up jobs for others. Provide input and ideas to process improvement teams.
• Packs units with appropriate manual and accessories and conducts final quality audits of own work.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) (or equivalent experience) required and relevant post-secondary training. At 3+ years mechanical assembly experience with high mechanical aptitude with complex tools and equipment.
• Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and assembly aids and follow written and verbal directions. Work with supporting resources to document detailed processes.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations such as to adding, subtracting, and dividing using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to perform simple and complex repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
• Proactively identify and communicate potential obstacles to achieving goal. Work with cross-functional team to identify possible root causes and potential solutions.
• Act as technical mentor to production cell and support team members.
• Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to coordinate small group efforts.
• Knowledge of the standard methods used to pack and unpack materials and supplies from trucks, containers and racking/shelving.
• Ability to listen and be aware of production floor activity to support a safe and hazard free working environment.
• Ability to be objective and flexible in adapting to changes in priorities, work assignments and other interactions that may impact pre-established courses of action for completing projects and assignments.
• Ability to work extended hours and/or varying shifts as requested to maintain adequate coverage during hours of operation.
• Knowledge of Lean and Kaizen methods and practices and standard production safety protocol. Monitor flow of the production line and identify constraints and opportunities to reduce cycle time.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 63104870RW
Equal Opportunity Employer