Entegee 1st shift - Production Trainer - 58726980 - MU in Plymouth, Minnesota
1st shift - Production Trainer - 58726980 - MU
Job Code: 58726980Job Location: Plymouth, MNCategory: Inventory & PurchasingLast Updated: 05/25/2018Apply Now!
We are looking for a Production Trainer. The Production Trainer will provide employee training and ensure continuous flow of materials in and out of the department, to help maximize efficiency and utilization of labor.
• Provides training to assemblers on the proper techniques needed for accurate and efficient mechanical assembly.
• Performs subassembly, final assembly and packaging on electric and gasoline powered piston drive units and highly diversified and complex units.
• May perform more or less complex assembly jobs within the cell due to business need or employee absences.
• Operates a variety of shop machinery and hand-held tools such as presses, custom tooling, air drivers and torque wrenches to complete work orders.
• Provides back-up Group Lead coverage when needed.
• Completes daily process control charts and scrap and reject forms and enters data into ERP system.
• Identifies assembly errors by completing functional testing. Improves assembly quality through analysis of reworked units and makes suggestions for improvement.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have at least three years of related experience.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
• Post- secondary education in electronics or hydraulics or related field preferred
• Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, assembly aids, blue prints and diagrams, and follow written and verbal directions.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations such as to adding, subtracting, and dividing using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Knowledge of and skill using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
• Ability to perform simple and complex repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 58726980MU
Equal Opportunity Employer