Bosch Equipment Assembler in Owatonna, Minnesota
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
This position is accountable for the set-up, assembly and packaging of product to cost-effectively produce high-quality products on a timely basis that meets customer requirements.
· Assemble and/or package high quality products that meet customer and design specifications while minimizing scrap/rework costs.
· Provide guidance on the line to temporary personnel.
· Continually monitor methods, processes and procedures to ensure departmental goals are being met related to efficiencies, equipment utilization and time usage in order to maintain or improve cost competitiveness.
· Provide quality in all goods and services delivered to internal and external customers through an approach of thorough planning, responsible implementation, and continuous improvement.
· Follow and continually monitor established safety procedures to assure a clean, safe work environment is promoted and maintained.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that interfaces well with customers, clients, co-workers and management members.
· Prior assembly experience preferred
· Ability to operate hand tools
· Ability to work overtime including weekends, and alter hours as business needs dictate
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Ability to read and understand written English
Required Education / Experience
· Basic Math skills, including percentages and the ability to count accurately
Preferred Education / Experience
· High School Graduate or equivalent required
· On-line computing skills to record labor transactions
- Bosch Jobs