ICU Medical Production Operator in Osseo, Minnesota
Build product in a controlled environment in accordance with manufacturing process procedures, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Able and willing to work full time during first shirt production hours.
• Demonstrate awareness of and competence for all pertinent manufacturing processes, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
• Build devices that meet goals for quality and quantity in accordance with established procedures.
• Follow established safety procedures and perform duties in a safe manner.
• Identify and communicate any issues that pertain to personnel safety or the ability to manufacture product that consistently meets established quality standards.
• Accurately document all manufacturing and training activities on appropriate quality records.
• Strive to meet all quality and manufacturing goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
• Assembling small medical devices in a controlled environment.
• Able to perform basic math calculations.
• Good active listening skills.
• Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform math to effectively complete travelers.
• Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Good manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
• Able to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year of experience required
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Typically requires travel less than 5% of the time
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
• This job requires sitting or standing for prolonged periods of time
• Intermittent standing and walking in a clean room environment
• Must be able to occasionally move and lift objects of up to 240 lbs.
ICU Medical is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Title: Production Operator
Requisition ID: 20300588