Entegee Test Tech - 64230384 - MU in Oakdale, Minnesota
Test Tech - 64230384 - MU
Job Code: 64230384Job Location: Oakdale, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 12/14/2018Apply Now!
Conducts a variety of tests/diagnostics on electronic printed circuit boards and assemblies. Follows company FOD, ESD, 5S, and safety regulations. Trouble shoots electronic and mechanical problems at ICT level
Minimum Qualifications and Desirables:
• A two-year degree in Electronics with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Applications.
• Microscope experience.
• Training and experience with IPC-610 standards or equivalent.
• Familiarity with ISO procedures.
• Ability to read basic blue prints and schematics
• Ability to identify electronic components used on printed circuit boards
• Ability to use a Multi Meter
• Competency with test and repair equipment
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 64230384MU
Equal Opportunity Employer