Entegee 2nd Shift - Hand Solderer - 58109464 - MG in Oakdale, Minnesota
2nd Shift - Hand Solderer - 58109464 - MG
Job Code: 58109464Job Location: Oakdale, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 05/25/2018Apply Now!
• Performs various electronic soldering operations on components or subassemblies.
• Summary of essential job functions
• Installs, solders, and inspects thru-hole and surface mount components, wires in circuit boards per documentation and IPC workmanship standards.
• Reads routers, follows electronic files, production drawings or sample assemblies, and/or receives verbal instructions regarding operations to be performed.
• Inspects component parts prior to assembly and rejects defective parts.
• Microscope and halo light soldering may be required.
• Inspects and evaluates the quality of products.
• Reviews workmanship and reports defects in order to improve quality.
• Will work both independently and in groups in problem solving. Will require interfacing with numerous internal and external personnel.
• Expected to maintain competency with regard to changes in technologies.
• Report, to the appropriate personnel, any item which may affect product performance, reliability, schedule, cost, or employee performance. Recommend improvements and changes that may be needed.
• Additional tasks as required to fulfill team goals and requirements.
Qualifications/Education and/or Experience:
• Successfully pass the IPC-A-610 certification
• Successfully pass the IPC-J-STD-001 solder evaluation.
• Successfully pass the IPC-7711 and IPC-7721 certification.
• A high school diploma or equivalent along with at least 5 years of relevant experience in removal and installation of electronic components.
• Must be able to correlate components and component polarity screen symbols and pad shapes.
• Knowledge of various soldering equipment used in the removal and installation of components.
Measures of Performance:
• Response time for completing assemblies and getting them back into the process.
• Growth in diversity of job skills
• Abilities required Ability to work with a wide range of individuals (customers, suppliers, management, production workers, other engineers, etc.). Must understand the concept of "know your audience" and tailor your approach accordingly
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 58109464MG
Equal Opportunity Employer