Entegee 2nd Shift - Component Prep - 63218752 - MU in Oakdale, Minnesota
2nd Shift - Component Prep - 63218752 - MU
Job Code: 63218752Job Location: Oakdale, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/24/2018Apply Now!
Do not need IPC Certification
Preps component parts for printed circuit boards in an assembly environment. Must be detail orientated and able to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
• Forms and inspects component leads as necessary per documentation and IPC workmanship standards using prep machines and hand tools.
• Inspects component parts prior to assembly and rejects defective parts.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good vision, hand coordination and manual dexterity are required.
• Ability to read, write and otherwise communicate effectively in English.
• Must be able to read and understand work routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings, component identification, and component polarity.
• Basic PC Knowledge.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 63218752MU
Equal Opportunity Employer