Entegee 2nd & 3rd Shifts- SMT Setup/Teardown - 58326578 - AG in Oakdale, Minnesota
2nd & 3rd Shifts- SMT Setup/Teardown - 58326578 - AG
Job Code: 58326578Job Location: Oakdale, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 05/02/2018Apply Now!
Set-up reels and parts in magazines for the surface mount machines. Must be detail oriented and able to read and understand written and verbal instructions. Manual labeling, printing manual placed labels, prep components for printed circuit boards, may conduct a variety of tests on electronic components for failures and quality, packing of orders following final build processes, in an assembly environment.
• Set-up reels and parts in magazines for the surface mount machines.
• Manual labeling, printing manual placed labels, helping out with various tasks in all departments.
• Forms and inspects component leads as necessary per documentation and IPC workmanship standards using prep machines and hand tools.
• Assemble and stuff components into printed circuit boards based on verbal and written instructions. Inspects component parts prior to assembly and rejects defective parts.
• Performing quality inspections at each stage to ensure product is built per customer specifications and industry standards.
• Must understand test processes in a contract manufacturing environment. Capability of building and testing assemblies/products that are being built.
• Performs assembly of materials into product cartons. Completes pre-assembly work of stocking assembly lines, applies labels, collates materials, and assembles materials into packages. Follows oral instructions and package samples to complete assembly assignments.
• Operation of manual and automated assembly equipment such as; Amistar label machine, PVA conformal coating system, Universal auto insertion, ovens, torque drives, etc.
** 2nd – Mon-Fri 2p-1030p
3rd Shift Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:30am
• A high school education or equivalent.
• Successful completion of ESD Safety training.
• Entry level, no experience required, but industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of parts, polarity and their identification.
• Ability to recognize problems in the operation process or with components and to highlight/communicate those problems to Team Leader.
• Good vision, hand coordination and manual dexterity are required.
• Ability to read, write and otherwise communicate effectively in English.
• Must be able to read and understand work routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings, component identification, and component polarity.
• Basic PC Knowledge.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 58326578AG
Equal Opportunity Employer