Entegee 1st Shift - Hand Solderer - 59854390 - TV in Oakdale, Minnesota
1st Shift - Hand Solderer - 59854390 - TV
Job Code: 59854390Job Location: Oakdale, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 06/01/2018Apply Now!
Performs various electronic soldering operations on components or subassemblies.
Summary of essential job functions
• Installs, solders, and inspects thru-hole and surface mount components, wires in circuit boards per documentation and IPC workmanship standards.
• Reads routers, follows electronic files, production drawings or sample assemblies, and/or receives verbal instructions regarding operations to be performed.
• Inspects component parts prior to assembly and rejects defective parts.
• Microscope and halo light soldering may be required.
• Inspects and evaluates the quality of products.
• Reviews workmanship and reports defects to improve quality.
• Will work both independently and in groups in problem solving. Will require interfacing with numerous internal and external personnel.
• Expected to maintain competency about changes in technologies.
• Report, to the appropriate personnel, any item which may affect product performance, reliability, schedule, cost, or employee performance. Recommend improvements and changes that may be needed.
Qualifications/Education and/or Experience-
• Successfully pass the IPC-A-610 certification
• Successfully pass the IPC-J-STD-001 solder evaluation.
• Successfully pass the IPC-7711 and IPC-7721 certification.
• A high school diploma or equivalent along with at least 5 years of relevant experience in removal and installation of electronic components.
• Must be able to correlate components and component polarity screen symbols and pad shapes.
• Knowledge of various soldering equipment used in the removal and installation of components.
• Must have IPC 7711/7721 cert plus actual experience doing rework and repairs
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 59854390TV
Equal Opportunity Employer