Taylor Corporation Equipment Operator-Silkscreen Dept in North Mankato, Minnesota
Are you interested in joining a progressive printing company that is positioned for growth? Precision Press is a growing, high energy company that produces national and regional label brands throughout North America. We are committed and passionate about providing top quality products and exceptional service. We understand that our employees are the foundation to our success. We strive to support our employees with opportunities for success and security for the future.
As an Equipment Operator with Precision Press, you will be responsible for....
efficiently operating a Balsfulland Printing Press, wrapper and automatic taper. This includes complete set-up and trouble shooting of all equipment. Read order blank and produce order according to customer requests. Keep work area clean and safe.
Duties, Responsibilities, Key Accountabilities:
Responsible for reading and following specific job instructions and produce order according to spec.
Responsible for following all OSHA and other safety requirements.
Responsible for meeting all standards in quality, production, waste, attendance and core values.
Maintain equipment – daily and periodic cleanings.
Responsible for set-ups, clean-ups and changeovers on press.
Responsible for maintaining accurate records of material usage in Hagen.
Willingness to work flexible hours (OT & hours cut).
- Prerequisite Work Experience
· High school diploma or GED
- Technical or Specialized Knowledge
· Mechanical background or aptitude
· Ability to read and follow instructions on order blank
· Ability to differentiate between colors and use a ruler
· Ability to use a computer and to do basic math skills
· Attention to detail and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
· 1-on-1 training will be provided until new hire shows ability to succeed on his own.