Entegee Stick Welder - 1st Shift - 60995628 - MU in North Branch, Minnesota
Stick Welder - 1st Shift - 60995628 - MU
Job Code: 60995628Job Location: North Branch, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2018Apply Now!
Seeking an experienced welder with a high degree of proficiency to work on heavy equipment.
• Review daily welding production with Lead to insure awareness of requirements and output required
• Read blue prints to determine required weld locations, components and layouts
• Operate all position, stick and wire welding equipment used in the department
• Weld component parts to pumps as required, referring to prints as necessary
• Perform grinding, deburring, and polishing duties required in the process of producing finished, high quality welding projects
• Report immediately to the supervisor all problems that may affect safety, equipment, tooling and or quality
• Complete all proficiency requirements and pass all performance tests to become fully certified as a welder
• Inspect work periodically to insure that welds are consistent with approved levels of quantity and quality established by the company
• Manufacture prototype brackets to be used on new, changed or proposed products as requested
• Repair any re-weld to German DIN/AWS standard and field welding
• Operate bar code scanner/computer
• Set-up small fixtures as required
• High school diploma and one year of Vocational, Technical education or equivalent
•Must have stick welding experience.
• Maintains welding certification by passing welding tests conducted by the Quality Control department
• Must have knowledge in German and American weld symbols
• Qualified to the required German and American Standards in all positions
• Qualified to German Standard EN 287-1 Butt-Fillet-PA, PB GMAW
• Qualified to Table 4.11 in the AWS D1.1 code book
• All welders must be capable of passing Jager Eye examination, annually
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 60995628MU
Equal Opportunity Employer