Entegee Maintenance Manager - 63034035 - TT in New Prague, Minnesota
Maintenance Manager - 63034035 - TT
Job Code: 63034035Job Location: New Prague, MNCategory: Inventory & PurchasingLast Updated: 09/06/2018Apply Now!
The Maintenance Manager will lead the Maintenance staff through coaching and development, effectively communicating expectations, and ensuring that the department is embracing change. This position will direct and manage resources to provide and maintain manufacturing equipment and facilities to achieve safety, quality, production and productivity goals. The Maintenance Manager will provide overall direction and define priorities to assure the ability to cost effectively complete maintenance goals and control overhead costs.
• Supervise and direct maintenance personnel in achieving company goals for safety, quality, productivity and lean manufacturing. Complete performance appraisals on a timely basis and review outcomes with employees.
• Prioritize and communicate the work schedule for departmental employees.
• Supervise “spill team” members, keeping them informed of any new or modified procedures.
• Evaluate workflow and processes, and further recommend more efficient and effective procedures to minimize departmental costs.
• Establish and maintain an effective maintenance management system with a network accessible electronic work order system.
• Provide and maintain a cost effective spare parts inventory for production equipment and facilities in accordance with the 6’s philosophy.
• Implement and maintain a predictive maintenance program.
• Organize and establish effective preventative maintenance schedules for equipment and building.
• Communicate with outside vendors in locating and ordering parts for plant equipment and buildings as well as trouble shooting assistance.
• Interface with other departments in selecting appropriate materials and procedures for equipment repair.
• Engineer solutions or provide advice to our internal engineering team to reduce maintenance costs.
• Effectively communicate information related to safety, “right-to-know”, and productivity issues along with maintaining related records.
• Organize and direct the handling of hazardous waste and assist in its disposal.
• Participate in monthly supervisory meetings to increase and maintain up-to-date communications and relay pertinent information.
• Review and complete on-line training modules.
• Monitor and enforce appropriate safety policies.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Must have Minimum five years maintenance management experience.
• Must have Minimum of five years manufacturing experience in a manufacturing facility.
• Must have Prior experience in equipment, building, and grounds repair.
• Exhibited skills in managing people
• Computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Strong ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 63034035TT
Equal Opportunity Employer