Entegee 2nd Shift - Welder - 60323741 - CG in New Prague, Minnesota
2nd Shift - Welder - 60323741 - CG
Job Code: 60323741Job Location: New Prague, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 06/10/2018Apply Now!
We are looking for a 2nd shift Welder.
• Perform MIG and TIG welding based on product needs
• Layout, assemble and weld according to drawings, work instructions, and weld procedures.
• Ability to judge the type and gauge of steel to be welded, and make proper heat adjustments as required by welding procedures.
• Position welded metal parts on fixtures; attach jigs & clamps as needed to hold metal parts in proper position for welding.
• Perform complete welding and finishing operations for unit repair
• Train and instruct other welders
• Use various handling devices in conjunction with welding tasks
• Accurately maintain required documentation
• Observe and practice safety procedures and policies, participate in safety program and department meetings.
• Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisors.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Technical welding diploma or equivalent work experience. 2+ years of experience preferred.
• Experience with stainless steel and carbon steel preferred
• Print reading course including welding symbols.
• Ability to comprehend complex blueprints and weld symbols.
• Previous experience performing GMAW, GTAW, and Sub-arc welding
• Experience with air-arc gouging and operation of plasma cutting machines
• Ability to accurately measure using devices such as tape measures, micrometers and calipers
• Successful ability to pass certification tests
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 60323741CG
Equal Opportunity Employer