Parker Hannifin Corporation Manufacturing Operator A Lead in New Hope, Minnesota
Manufacturing Operator A Lead
MN-New Hope, United States
Group: Motion Systems Grp N. America
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job ID: 9782-1A
< Return to Search Results
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Department Marketing Statement
Parker Hydraulic Pump and HPS is the design and manufacture of compact hydraulic systems and components used in the marine, lawn care, military and other industries.
The Manufacturing Operator A – Lead performs all operations within their area of control and is responsible for providing on the job training for their work team. They ensure daily work goals are completed on time for the line. Responsible for meeting customer requirements for quality and delivery and requesting technical support as needed. They are responsible for communicating problems and issues to supervisor/shift lead as needed.
- Responsible for all safety performance of their designated assembly line/lines.
- Lead HPT activities/meetings
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all training and training documentation on their line.
- Oversees preparation of work to be accomplished by studying job packet and work instruction. The Lead ensures that team members are properly trained and performing as a team.
- Oversees verification that assembly operations specifications are met through visual inspection, in-line measuring and final test equipment.
- Resolves problems to meet specifications; first responder to Operator B and A questions/concerns on line notifying shift lead or supervisor to obtain additional resources if necessary.
- Ensures documented actions occur by completing production and quality forms (Dock Audits and RMA’S) and fills out the daily portion of the Team Improvement Board.
- Keeps equipment operational and in specification by alerting Quality Control or Maintenance of preventative maintenance requirements.
- Maintains product quality by following established procedures and customer requirements; responsible for communicating all process changes and quality concerns to fellow team members.
- Promotes and maintains a clean and safe work environment by complying with procedures, policies, and regulations; maintains required safety practices for operation shift lead or management of any safety issues; responsible for daily housekeeping maintenance.
- Responsible for the productivity and the efficiency of the team in meeting daily goals; provides on the job training and cross training of Operator B’s to increase rotation, responsiveness and flexibility within the work teams.
- Must communicate all pertinent information to the shift lead or Supervisor; performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned, including helping out on other lines.
• High School Education or GED; 1 + years as Mfg Operator. • Demonstrated ability to learn all stations on line or multiple lines. • Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues and elevate issues to next level if required. • Demonstrated ability to train others on work stations.
Pay, Benefits, Work Schedule
Positions available on 1st (5am - 1pm) M-F; and 2nd shift (2pm-12:30am) M-TH. Overtime available. Pay range $16.95 - $21.00 depending on experience. Full Benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, STD/LTD, 401k, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocgina_supplement.pdf