Entegee 2nd Shift - Welder - 63934965 - MU in New Brighton, Minnesota
2nd Shift - Welder - 63934965 - MU
Job Code: 63934965Job Location: New Brighton, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/29/2018Apply Now!
Under limited supervision, fabricate and weld together metal components of products such as pipe, end fittings and screens with welding equipment to meet the requirements of the customer.
• Weld metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using a variety of welding equipment.
• Weld metal parts together, using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes.
• Perform related tasks, such as thermal cutting, grinding and other finishing work.
• Position and clamp together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
• Fabricate fixturing and/or tooling.
• Properly operate auxiliary equipment such as rollers.
• Use appropriate machines/tools and handling to prep screens/parts to customer specifications, meaning within tolerances and minimal quality defects.
• Move materials to and from work area.
• Observe operation of machines and tools and verify conformance of workpieces to specifications.
• Measure screen/part dimensions to verify conformance to customer specifications.
• Handle screens carefully to protect product.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives to make efficiencies in the work area.
• Understand and comply with all HSE, Compliance and other Company Policies.
• Must know Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and technical procedures and work instructions as it applies to the position.
• Perform various other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager within the physical constraints of the position.
• Up-to-date MIG and TIG Certs
• General knowledge of welding and other machines used to perform job duties
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to read micrometers and calipers
• Ability to interpret routers and bills of materials
• Ability to use hand tools
• Have good communication skills.
• Ability to train other team members.
• Ability to work as a team or independently.
• Possess a positive attitude
• Ability to read and comprehend written instructions
• Ability to read and interpret drawings and prints.
• Ability to do basic math i.e. add/subtract whole numbers, decimals & fractions.
• Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc. with accuracy.
• Ability to make decisions independently
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 63934965MU
Equal Opportunity Employer