AMETEK, Inc. Assembler I in Montevideo, Minnesota
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Hours of Work:
Location:US - Minnesota - Montevideo
Division:EMG - Engineered Medical Components
Education Required:High School Diploma
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
• Operates a numerical control machine which has been previously been set up that automatically performs manufacturing processes.
• Performs manual assembly processes.
• Enters information into designated computer files
• Reads Work Instructions, Shop Packet, blueprints, and drawings to determine correct processing instructions/visual inspection criteria, work piece measurements, and material requirements.
• Positions, adjusts, and secures work piece in a mandral, fixture, or automatic feeding mechanism.
• Executes production processes in order to build product to customer specifications, including machine operation and manual assembly as required.
• Uses computer software to digitally record dimensional data, processing time, down time, processed accepted quantity, defects and codes.
• Removes and transports finished work piece to specified process
• Cleans workbench, machine, tooling, trays, and parts.
• Visually examines product for defects and completeness, using microscope and measurement equipment.
• Inspects work piece for defects and measures work piece, using ruler, template, or other measuring instruments to determine accuracy of machine operation.
• Notifies Production Lead if workmanship criteria is not met or a Technician if machine malfunctions
• Ability to read and understand basic instructions, such as shop packet, standard work instructions, and various visual aids
• Ability to use basic math
• Ability to use measuring devices
• Good manual dexterity
• Basic understanding of Statistical Process Control practices
• Organizational Skills
• Basic computer skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.