Honeywell Production Control Supervisor (3rd Shift) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Production Control Supervisor (3rd Shift)
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Help manufacture and support high-quality, advanced-technology products used in demanding military and commercial environments using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles. You will report directly to the Operations Manager and will have direct hourly reports in a unionized environment. You will work during times with reduced support (3rd shift) to problem solve and determine appropriate escalation paths as required. You will drive continuous improvement activities such as the Honeywell Operating System, Lean Manufacturing concepts and Six Sigma by seeking out opportunities and initiating action to improve processes.
Promote a customer-centric organization that has a deep understanding of the needs of our customers
Empower, develop, and set high expectations of direct reports, peers, and others to achieve things you never thought possible
Act with urgency when faced with ambiguity to drive continuous improvement in a demanding manufacturing environment
40 Leading & developing Lean Mfg Self-Managed Work Teams
30 Manage Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory & Cost
20 Work cross-functionally to ensure priority alignment
10 Facilitate meetings across multiple levels of the organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years’ experience in a supervisor/leadership role within operations and/or manufacturing
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Experience working with a unionized workforce
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement theories and activities, such as the Honeywell Operating System, Six Sigma, Toyota Production System, and Lean Manufacturing Concepts
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office tools: Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- 3rd Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD31283
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2600 Ridgway Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55413 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.