Ricoh Americas Corporation Printer Fleet Associate in Minneapolis, Minnesota
May do one or more of the following for high-end equipment (segment 5+), mastering in one or exhibiting competency in several areas: press operation, copier operation, bindery, fulfillment, QC, final check, pickup/delivery, facility maintenance, mailroom duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows Ricoh Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Responsible for any or all of the following functions including copy and mail center services, conference rooms and AV management, convenience copier fleet management, and various support services.
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently preparing, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick & steady pace while still maintaining quality/error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Meets company production standards by achieving at the Impressions Per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established by the branch.
- Demonstrates the ability to calibrate equipment by producing likeness in color and quality as required to match originals.
- Demonstrates the ability to transfer files electronically by sending files from the network to color equipment.
- Produces "error-free/perfect work" by demonstrating the operational knowledge of the use of the duplication equipment used in the location.
- Maximizes print performance as workflow permits, by simultaneously performing a minimum of two functions on print equipment.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report, in the event of equipment failure.
- Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in a professional attire according to company standards.
- Ensures adequate time is scheduled for the completion of overnight work in production by assisting the Production Manager with the completion of an overnight plan.
- Validates the job scope of each customer order by using the "Look Deep Questions."
- Maintains a productive work environment by ensuring that the "Job Scheduling Board" is up-to-date reflecting declining hours and that the Orders In Staging Area is clean and organized.
- Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required overtime.
Organizes a "job" by validating job name and number, reading instructions on the Job Request Form and organizing supplies.
Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignments.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires minimum of 3 years of related experience; 5 years is preferred.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran