Honeywell Electro-Mechanical Technician (Full Time WEEKEND days) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Full Time WEEKEND days)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
• Assemble mechanical and/or electronic devices and assemblies referring to engineering specs, prints, layouts and/or verbal instructions.
• Check, Adjust, Calibrate
• Check and adjust for balance, alignment, tension, spacing, physical dimensions, outputs and adjustable parameters and record non-adjustable parameters.
• Use a variety of manual and automated mechanical, electrical and optical checking equipment.
• Calculate raw data and adjust/calibrate assemblies to achieve the final specification as required.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
Will be working shift hours: 5th Shift Starting at 10AM on the following days
Monday 8 hours
Sunday 8 hours
50 Operate assigned equipment
20 Participate in continuous improvement activities
10 Record and report production data
10 Set up and change over equipment
10 Comply with all safety rules
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two classes of progressive electronics training from an accredited college or university. (Intro to Electronics I and II, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-managed work team
- Prior assembly experience with mechanical and/or electronic devices referring to engineering specs
- Able to use hand tools and work with small objects
- Working in a team atmosphere and flexible between positions as needed
- Prior experience within electronic industry
- Troubleshooting skills
- Use of variety of manual and automated mechanical, electrical and optical checking equipment.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Aerospace Overview | Products
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD32029
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2600 Ridgway Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55413 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.