Aerotek Automation Technician in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Assemble mechanical components, sub-assemblies, and complete machines. Organize assembly area and build assemblies within allocated shop hours.
• Plumb pneumatics and wire machines and machine options based on customer specifications.
• Ability to read electrical prints (ladder prints), sketches, diagrams, and blueprints.
• Mechanical skills are needed to be able to drill tap, do ladder work, and use electrical tools.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment through a continued program of general cleaning.
• Perform quality checks at all assembly levels per company standards. Perform machine run-in, document final quality checks, and prepare the machine for shipment.
• Make recommendations for design and manufacturing process improvements.
• Be able to work closely in a team environment with Leads, Manufacturing Technicians and Engineers.
Allen-Bradley, robotics, schematic, Automation, Electrical, Troubleshooting
Top Skills Details:
Automation / Robotics
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Two Year Associates in Automated Systems and Robotics
1+ years' experience with the following:
Machine Build for custom automated equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs