Entegee Punch Press Set-Up Operator - 63786005 - CG in Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Punch Press Set-Up Operator - 63786005 - CG
Job Code: 63786005Job Location: Mendota Heights, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/18/2018Apply Now!
We are looking for a Punch Press Set-Up Operator. This position will be responsible for setting up and operating punch presses to punch and or form metal stock.
• Assembles, installs, and aligns dies in press according to specifications
• Set Machines for maximum production
• Sharpens dies and punches if needed
• Positions work piece against fixtures or stops on machine bed or on die
• Check hand guards at start of shift and on all new set ups
• Starts press and observes operation to detect misalignment or malfunction
• Operates machines when needed
• Inspects work pieces for conformance to specifications and adjusts machine to correct errors
• Cleans and lubricates machines
• Responsibilities include training machine operators and directing their work
• Ensure that all ISO9001 procedures relevant to his or her job are being followed
• 3+ years’ experience in Metal Stamping preferred
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 63786005CG
Equal Opportunity Employer