Entegee Production Temps - 62611639j - MG in Maple Plain, Minnesota
Production Temps - 62611639j - MG
Job Code: 62611639Job Location: Maple Plain, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/10/2018Apply Now!
Participates in the production and assembly of custom water purification systems by utilizing existing mechanical skills, as well as applying new industry specific skills that will be taught on the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Reads and interprets engineering drawings to determine size and type of material needed.
• Configures items for proper fitment.
• Bolts, glues, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together.
• Fabricates according to specifications, drawings and/or verbal direction.
• Operates machines that are needed to perform production work of assembling parts.
• Tests fitment of parts before modifying pieces and parts.
• Measures, cuts and fastens plumbing materials such as: PVC pipe, Stainless steel pipe, copper pipe or other galvanized materials.
• Fastens and secures customized production material onto custom frames.
• Tests equipment to ensure proper functionality.
• Assists with preparing systems and loose equipment to go out for shipment.
• Helps with receiving material and items and follows proper procedures.
Miscellaneous Duties and Responsibilities
• Other tasks, duties and projects as assigned.
• Assists in different areas of production when workload varies.
• Organizing production parts and inventory according to established practices and procedures.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, procedures, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
• Ability to measure quickly and accurately to 1/16th of an inch.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings or blueprints.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Experience and confidence with hand and power tools.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 62611639MG
Equal Opportunity Employer