BIX Produce Company Night Production Area Lead in Little Canada, Minnesota
This position is responsible for assisting with the direction, coordination and operation of the production area on the shift assigned. This role oversees all of the Production Room to ensure we are producing the highest quality product in an efficient manner.
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday (may change with business needs)
Shift: 3rd; 5pm-Production Completion
• Perform all positions in the Production Room.
• Conduct product inventories and maintain par levels.
• Ensure production crew is on task and assign any problem areas.
• Recommend and assist the Team Lead in hiring, disciplinary action, paperwork and scheduling functions.
• Complete all assigned paperwork daily.
• Ensure product specifications are followed.
• Perform product yield test for Team Lead/Production Manager.
• Reconcile inputs and outputs daily to ensure proper lot coding and inventories.
• Monitor finished product for quality.
• Control labor costs through productivity.
• Communicate effectively with company leadership as well as all other departments; proactively addressing areas of concern.
• Food safety as it’s related to the position.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Possess strong leadership
• Organizational and computer skills
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Must be able to proactively and effectively communicate processing results with all levels in the Company
• Must be competent and understand all areas of function within Produce Pro
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the food industry specifically relating to quality and production
• Forklift experience preferred
Job ID: 2020-1144
External Company Name: BIX Produce Company
External Company URL: https://www.bixproduce.com/
Street: 3060 Centerville Road