Entegee Quality Inspector - 60651321 - AG in Lakeville, Minnesota
Quality Inspector - 60651321 - AG
Job Code: 60651321Job Location: Lakeville, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 05/02/2018Apply Now!
The Quality Inspector will manage quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of metal fabrication and all its applications consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals. Supervise a team of quality control inspectors.
• Inspect & approve incoming & outgoing items
• Create & maintain inspection records
• Rejects defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, container of parts, or inspection tag.
• Interprets engineering drawings, diagrams and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
• Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance and mechanical characteristics.
• Create new or update in-process checks as required
• Complete assigned calibration of equipment
• Maintain cleanliness of work area
• Operates any diagnostic equipment needed to perform job.
• Other duties, on occasion, as required
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Basic computer skills
• Math skills, including trigonometry
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Good communication skills with customers, vendors, other departments & employees
• Organizational ability
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to read & interpret blueprints
• Able to lift up to 50lbs and stand 10 hours
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 60651321AG
Equal Opportunity Employer