Entegee Inspector - lst shift- 62517068 - MU in Hamel, Minnesota
Inspector - lst shift- 62517068 - MU
Job Code: 62517068Job Location: Hamel, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/10/2018Apply Now!
We are looking for a 2nd Shift Inspector. Will inspect and test a wide variety of purchased and manufactured parts to ensure compliance with pre-established specifications and quality standards.
• High school education or equivalent, plus at least 2 years of appropriate technical training including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and shop math through trigonometry.
• At least 2 years of related mechanical inspection and testing experience in a close tolerance manufacturing environment.
• Experience with close tolerances and precise measurements.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with small tool mechanical measurements, CMM measurements, surface plate measurements, optical comparator testing, sampling methods and statistical techniques. CMM programming desired.
• Ability to work from blueprints, inspection specifications, and written/verbal instructions.
• Ability to use precision measuring instruments and make standard inspection set-ups.
• Displays a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 62517068AG
Equal Opportunity Employer