Entegee 1st Shift - Production Assembler - 60124319 - MG in Hamel, Minnesota
1st Shift - Production Assembler - 60124319 - MG
Job Code: 60124319Job Location: Hamel, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/06/2018Apply Now!
To perform simple to moderately complicated assembly functions building from build sheets, as assigned to build products in a manner which consistently meets customer specifications, quality requirements and production standards.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to properly use various hand tools including screw drivers, wrenches, sockets, aviation snips, various drivers.
• Ability to set and use torque wrenches and drivers.
• Ability to read and properly record measurements using measurement devices including tape measures, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators
• Ability to read and understand various written procedures and instructions, Bill of operations, Bill of materials, both in paper form and/or on a computer screen.
• Ability to read, understands, and build product from prints (build sheets).
• Ability to use computer including opening files, login, click on icons, enter required data, navigate to needed screens (follow procedure) using a keyboard, mouse, scanner.
• Ability to read gauges, graphs, dials and interpret readings for meeting documented specifications.
• Attention to detail and ability to work with an everchanging variety of products. Ability to build custom products, units may be similar but each is custom built to our customer’s unique specifications.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 60124319MG
Equal Opportunity Employer