Entegee Weekend Day Shift - Inspector - 61282468 - RW in Fridley, Minnesota
Weekend Day Shift - Inspector - 61282468 - RW
Job Code: 61282468Job Location: Fridley, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 03/29/2018Apply Now!
• Provides final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment.
• Inspecting parts variety of Aerospace parts and will be utilized on other products depending on production needs.
• Works from drawings and specifications.
• May be required to devise unusual measuring or gauging set-ups.
• May make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of related Mechanical Inspection experience in a manufacturing environment
• Detailed understanding of inspection methods, mechanical inspection, and gauging tools
• Strong surface plate experience and blueprint reading with GD&T
• CMM operating experience
• Ability to read a micrometer and caliper
• Strong understanding of the decimal system
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from technical school
• ASQ Certification
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 61282468RW
Equal Opportunity Employer