Entegee Inspector / CMM Operator - 60028878 - AG in Fridley, Minnesota
Inspector / CMM Operator - 60028878 - AG
Job Code: 60028878Job Location: Fridley, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/18/2018Apply Now!
• May provide receiving, in-process and final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment.
• Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders, engineering specifications, and routing sheets to determine production standards and tolerance limits.
• Test finished products for dimensions, fit, surface finish, and appearance.
• Complete all required records and paperwork to include inspection reports, non-conforming material tags, and return material notices.
• Analyze inspection results and assist in addressing and resolving production problems causing deviations from existing standards.
• Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
• May be required to devise unusual measuring or gauging set-ups.
• May make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
• They utilize Metrosoft CMM language.
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED, Associate’s Degree preferred
• 2 -4 years of related experience in an Inspection role
• Ability to program CMM utilizing Metrosoft
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
• Gage Calibration Techniques
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 60028878AG
Equal Opportunity Employer