Kelly Services Sr. Mechanical Quality Inspector in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Our client is growing and they are the industry leader. They have a great group of people who have fun at work and get the job done. The team is truly a team who cares about their job and their fellow employees. Come join this fantastic team as a Sr. Mechanical Inspector.
The successful candidate for Mechanical Inspector will have relevant, recent experience with mechanical inspection which includes a solid understanding and working knowledge of GD&T. At the senior level, the mechanical inspector is expected to possess good problem solving and analytical skills. The senior inspector is expected to be self-motivated requiring only minimum supervision, and capable of providing internal QC team pass downs and feedback from daily production meetings along with supporting training efforts for less experienced inspectors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform incoming inspection and testing as required by the Work Instructions and PO’s.
• Create NCR’s and assure dispositions are carried out.
• Perform in-process inspection and testing as required by the Work Instructions and drawings.
• Perform final inspection and testing as required by the Work Instructions and drawings.
• Must be able to interpret and implement complex Military and Commercial Aerospace & Medical Device customer requirements.
• Perform all aspects of Customer Source Inspections.
• Proficient in completing AS9102 FAI’s.
• Working knowledge of FARO Arm preferred
• Knowledge of Polyworks software preferred
• Prepare all documentation (QC and Shipping) for Production Jobs.
• Enforce company quality standards with special regard to: customer satisfaction; product accuracy and appearance; and on time deliveries.
• Assist manufacturing departments in implementing quality systems such as: ISO 9001 and AS9100 internal and external monitoring; continuous process improvement; employee training.
• Maintain all Quality Records that are assigned to QA/QC department.
• Assist is maintaining accurate, up to date Work Instructions.
• Participate in all 5 “S” activities as assigned.
• Perform other tasks as required by the Quality Assurance Director.
• Demonstrates commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
• Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attends all safety trainings related to the job.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
· All candidates must be either a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
· Minimum 2 years Inspection experience.
· High School Diploma.
· Use of inspection tools.
· Advanced Blueprint reading.
· GD&T comprehension.
· Computer proficiency with MS Windows, MS Office and SPC software.
· Excellent personal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well with others.