Elliot Aviation Service Supervisor - FCM in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
General Summary: To effectively supervise shop activities. To aide in maintaining an efficient and profitable aircraft maintenance program. To uphold Elliott Aviation, Inc’s high standard of quality in workmanship and customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the maintenance activity on the shop floor by monitoring job progression and interfacing with the Team Leaders to take corrective action when necessary to achieve on time, squawk free deliveries.
- Assist in performing inspections, troubleshooting and repairing airframe and engine components within project completion guidelines.
- Insure all work performed is inspected by authorized personnel in accordance with the guidelines and procedures of the Repair Station and Quality Control Manual to include IPI and CFS items.
- Insure all paperwork is complete on a daily basis in a concise and legible manner.
- Inspect technicians work.
- Reviewing Work Orders.
- Applying 50% billable labor to Work Orders.
- Assist with Performance Development Appraisals and Skills Assessments.
- Customer communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Requirements:
Strong verbal and written communication skills
PC skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear, reach with hands or arms, grasp or pull and lift objects up to 10 pounds.
Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl and lift up to 50 pounds.
Will have limited exposure to outside weather conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, fumes, loud noises and high precarious places.
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Ability to analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to top management, customers, and the general public.
Education and Experience:
- Airframe & Powerplant rating required, Inspection Authorization preferred
- General Aviation aircraft maintenance experience
- Management ability
- Team Leader experience
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft operating systems
- Must be familiar with FAR’s, Company Repair Station and Quality Control Manual and Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience with Pentagon, CesCom, CAMP, and other similar maintenance tracking programs.
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Department: Service Shop
Location Name: Eden Prairie
Wage: Depends on Experience