Entegee 2nd Shift - Quality Inspector - 58928880 - CG in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
2nd Shift - Quality Inspector - 58928880 - CG
Job Code: 58928880Job Location: Eden Prairie, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 04/06/2018Apply Now!
The Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for performing various inspections on electronics down to the component level using drawings/prints, customer and internal specs and industry standards for defects and discrepancies with an emphasis on continuous feedback and process improvement.
• Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
• Monitors processes using industry standards, blue prints and build documentation.
• Performs final/source inspection using scopes, prints and specs to ensure product quality prior to shipment.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor, engineering and the quality department.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work when completed.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Provides feedback in a positive manner ensuring engineering, production and the quality area understand issues as they arise. First Article Inspection (FAI) report preparation.
• Minimum of 1 year prior inspection experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
•Must have Printed Circuit Board inspection experience
• IPC-A-610 and J standard certification
• AS9100 and ISO 13485 training preferred
• AS9102 FAI process familiarity
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Knowledge of electric circuit boards, processors, chips, and computer hardware as well as quality systems.
• Proficient in use of measurement tools, such as calipers and micrometers.
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Demonstrated skills of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience with various ERP systems preferred.
• Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities to ensure superior customer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 58928880CG
Equal Opportunity Employer