Entegee 3rd Shift - Machinist - 63170314 - MG in Columbia Heights, Minnesota
3rd Shift - Machinist - 63170314 - MG
Job Code: 63170314Job Location: Columbia Heights, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/06/2018Apply Now!
• Ensures consistent operation of assigned machines. Maintains and monitors operation of equipment and tooling. Includes loading material into machine per standard work instructions.
• Uses in-process inspection equipment to inspect workpieces per print specifications.
• Inspects workpieces following print specifications using in-process inspection equipment.
• Measures parts to ensure specified tolerances, using gauges, rulers, micrometers, protractors and other precision measuring equipment.
• Follows work instructions for operation of assigned machines. Completes actions as assigned to support Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost targets.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) preferred. Prior work experience required.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, blueprints and drawings and follow written and verbal directions.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations such as to adding, subtracting, and dividing using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Knowledge of and skill using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to listen effectively and be aware of production floor activity to support safe and hazard free working environment.
• Ability to be objective and flexible in adapting to changes in priorities, work assignments and other interactions that may impact pre-established courses of action for completing projects and assignments.
• Ability to work extended hours and/or varying shifts as requested to maintain adequate coverage during hours of operation.
• Knowledge of Lean and Kaizen methods and practices and standard production safety protocol.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 63170314MG
Equal Opportunity Employer