BTD Material Handler - 3rd shift (Clearwater Location) in Clearwater, Minnesota
- To support the production lines with materials for both raw and packaging needs.
- Ensure that all products are in the correct locations by following the correct flow through the systems. The systems are not limited to but will include TO Plastics enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems including TMM.
- Ensure that Production has a continuous flow of materials and that no down time occurs due to lack of materials.
- A support position for Productions needs.
- Set up production lines prior to startups, load and unload trucks, utilize move tickets, put away unused material in bin location, wrap finished goods and bring to staged area.
- Operate an industrial truck in tight congested area safely.
- Complete transfer in the TMM.
- Maintain FIFO inventory process.
- Complete training on double stacking pallets in the warehouse.
- Maintain all paperwork, back up shipping when needed, sweep and clean warehouses.
- Work in a team setting.
Posted: October 9, 2018