BTD Machine Set-Up & Operator - Extrusion 3rd shift in Clearwater, Minnesota
This position is responsible to assist the shift supervisor to keep the extrusion department operating in an organized, controlled and profitable manner. The individual best suited for this role will be an individual with the ability to work with limited supervision. Forklift experience is required (company provides training). Attention to detail is important as this position will need to fill out paperwork. Also, competent with computers and ability to perform basic math. Understanding or plastics and extrusion would be very helpful.
- Requires forklift certification (company provided);
- Basic math skills to calculate pounds;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Understanding of plastics and extrusion preferred.
- Competent Computer Skills.
- Demonstrated print reading capability.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability.
High School Diploma or better
Posted: July 13, 2018