BTD Experienced Machine Operator/Roll Tender - All Shifts (Otsego & Clearwater) in Clearwater, Minnesota
The Roll Tender is responsible to assure set-up and actual jobs meet quality parameters and are completed on time. This position monitors efficiencies and assure jobs and personnel assigned to them are completing assigned work. The individual best suited for this role will be an individual with the ability to work with limited supervision. They also will have a proficiency with computers and knowledge of product lines.
This position is responsible for the following tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- Identifies material and setup work stations.
- Places rolls on machines and mounts them on the formers.
- Starts rolls into formers and other machines.
- Dismounts, fills out and attaches tag to scrap roll and takes rejected rolls to appropriate areas.
- Ensures proper labeling of products and tracks roll stock and sheet tickets.
- Completes and maintains necessary paperwork for inventory, quality control and recordkeeping.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent; previous manufacturing experience with fabrication and set up experience.
- Proficiency with computers; ability to work with limited supervision; knowledge of product lines. Forklift experience a plus.
High School Diploma or better
RequiredManufacturing experience with fabrication and set up experience.
Posted: October 9, 2018