Entegee Manufacturing Associate - 61452461 - RW in Chaska, Minnesota
Manufacturing Associate - 61452461 - RW
Job Code: 61452461Job Location: Chaska, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 04/04/2018Apply Now!
The experienced individual will be involved with assembly and test of final assemblies and sub-assemblies. Assembles Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Assemblies Depending on job assignment, the incumbent would be assigned to perform one or more of the following functions.
• Assemble various types of Electro-Mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies
• Good Hand Dexterity
• Perform test on sub-assemblies according to test procedures. Trouble shoots technical issues and communicates any unsolved issues to leadership.
• Train on latest revision of procedures and work instructions as well as update on training for best performance on quality products.
• Maintain a Clean and Organized work area
• Complete all inventory transactions and package all assemblies
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an assembly, electronic repair, or manufacturing role.
• Previous experience following documented procedures
• Have good understanding and be knowledgeable on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and filling Device History Record (DHR).
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 61452461RW
Equal Opportunity Employer