Entegee Electronic Technician - 61239870 - RW in Chaska, Minnesota
Electronic Technician - 61239870 - RW
Job Code: 61239870Job Location: Chaska, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 03/29/2018Apply Now!
Performs all aspects of circuits, components, assemblies, instrument or product line assessment testing by following detailed test procedures. Evaluates test results for compliance to specification. Uses initiative and technical skill to diagnose, troubleshoot and/or repair system failures and/or identify general laboratory problems. Qualifies, assigns and accepts or rejects as instrument or product line. Recognizes problems that might affect the quality or integrity of the product and communicates findings. Attentive to opportunities for continuous improvement and suggests alternatives and solutions to problems.
• Must have 4 yrs. of formal vocational training or 2 yrs. of college with an electronics emphasis.
• Prefer 2 yrs. experience troubleshooting electronic assemblies.
• Must have the ability to follow written instructions, and possess an attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Act independently within department guidelines and prioritize work assignments to complete on a timely basis.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, have strong teamwork skills, maintain motivation and focus on assigned tasks.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 61239870RW
Equal Opportunity Employer